Wednesday, November 2, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Bento

We moved to a new house in March this year and I haven't updated my blog since then. This morning, I finally sat down and viewed my bento pictures in the computer. I decided to pick some special bentos I made after March and write some posts.  
This was the Bento I made for Sydney on St. Patrick's Day. Everything was GREEN!!!!  I made green rice ball by mixing with the green color rice seasoning mix. The egg was dyed in the green food coloring. I also packed green apple slices and broccoli in the box. 
This was the colored rice seasoning mix I used. It came with 5 colors (pink, green, yellow, red and purple). You just miedx the seasoning with rice, and the rice would turn into the color. I bought the seasoning in H-Mart in Edison, NJ. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment