I made a Rudolf the reindeer bento for Sydney on Monday. I used the Teddy Bear rice ball mold and seaweed to make eyes, eyes and mouth. I also stick a red M&M for the nose. The antlers are food picks purchased from http://www.allthingsforsale.com/.
Sydney wanted the red bean bun I bought in Korean supermarket for lunch on Tuesday. I packed the bun in the Santa Claus' cookie bag. Sydney also had carrots with blue cheese dipping sauce and mix berries with some Christmas picks.
On Wednesday, Sydney had rice with furikake, BBQ ribs with mushroom, corn on snowman pick and mix berries for lunch.
I packed rice with terriyaki chicken drumstick, bean sprout and kiwi in Sydney's lunch box on Thursday.
Friday, Sydney had jelly sandwich with candy cane and stocking socks cheese, carrots and cucumber with salad dressing, cheese roll on picks and apples.
0 comments:
Post a Comment