Thursday, October 14, 2010

Why Bento Box??

I lived in Taiwan when I was a kid. I still remember I had to bring my steel bento box to school everyday, and there was a steam room for all the bento boxes to be heated up in school. But everything changed when I moved to another city and went to a new school where every students get free lunch from the school kitchen.

My older daughter Sydney goes to first grade this year. The school serve mostly unhealthy lunch such as popcorn chicken, hot dog, nachos, pizza and pasta. Then I decide to make bento box for Sydney to bring to school. I can control what she eats everyday for lunch and make sure she finishes her lunch.

This is how I begin my journey of making health and cute bento box. I hope everyone can enjoiy my bento box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment